The Board is responsible for the overall corporate governance of Archer Exploration.
Archer Exploration Limited (Company or Archer) is committed to adopt and comply with the ASX Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendation as appropriate. In addition to its board and committee charters, the Company has adopted a number of policies and procedures covering many aspects of its business, including corporate governance. These are generally consistent with the ASX Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations.
Listed below are corporate governance charters, policies and procedures of the Company which may be of particular interest to current and future investors in Archer.
2. Board Charter
3. Audit and Risk Committee Charter
4. Continuous Disclosure and Communications Policy
5. Securities Trading Policy
6. Code of Conduct and Ethics
7. Diversity Policy
8. Risk Management Policy
9. Remuneration Policy
10. Director Induction Program
11. Performance Evaluation of Board & Executives Policy
12. Procedure for Selection and Appointment of new Directors