Archer is an Adelaide based mineral explorer and developer
Archer has two outstanding mineral deposits with the Eyre Peninsula Graphite Project the Leigh Creek Magnesite Project and a number of other very promising mineral deposits at varying stages of exploration.
The Company has tenements all in South Australia covering almost 5,000 km2 over Eyre Peninsula, Leigh Creek and Burra areas.
- Graphite - Archer has developed a graphite resource of 8.55Mt @ 9.0% graphitic carbon (5% cut-off). A scoping study prepared by Archer showed that the project can generate a pre-tax NPV (10%) of A$126m over the initial 17 years of mine life.
- Magnesite - Leigh Creek magnesite where the previous owner defined a JORC (Measured, Indicated and Inferred) Resource of 413Mt grading 41.3% MgO. The deposits consist of high grade cryptocrystalline magnesite.
- Cobalt - at Ketchowla Archer has reported rock chip grades of up to 0.59% cobalt and manganese up to 48%. Drilling by Archer intercepted 11m @ 0.11% Co and 12%Mn from 6 to 17m (including 4m @ 0.14% Co and 15.6% Mn). On the Eyre Peninsula Archer has reported significant average cobalt grade of 0.2% Co wover a broad 8m downhole intercept (from 30 to 38m).
- Gold - sheeted quartz vein hosted gold within siltstones / sandstones at Wonna near Burra and at Riverton within the Watervale Sandstone.
- Barite - Archer has identified numerous outcropping barite veins at the Beltana Barite Project where the company has discovered API drilling grade barite.