Archer is an Adelaide based mineral explorer and developer
Archer has two outstanding JORC compliant mineral deposits with the Eyre Peninsula Graphite Project the Leigh Creek Magnesia Project . The Company has also discovered cobalt in SA and NSW and copper at Blue Hills (near Burra). Archer also has a number of other very promising mineral deposits at varying stages of exploration.
The Company has tenements in South Australia and New South Wales covering an area > 4,000 km2 over Eyre Peninsula, Leigh Creek, Burra and Broken Hill areas.
- Graphite - Archer has developed a graphite resource of 8.55Mt @ 9.0% graphitic carbon (5% cut-off). A scoping study prepared by Archer showed that the project can generate a pre-tax NPV (10%) of A$126m over the initial 17 years of mine life.
- Magnesia - Leigh Creek magnesia project where the previous owner defined a JORC (Measured, Indicated and Inferred) Magnesite Resource of 413Mt grading 41.3% MgO. The deposits consist of high grade cryptocrystalline magnesite.
- Cobalt - at Ketchowla Archer has reported rock chip grades of up to 0.59% cobalt and manganese up to 48%. Drilling by Archer intercepted 11m @ 0.11% Co and 12%Mn from 6 to 17m (including 4m @ 0.14% Co and 15.6% Mn). On the Eyre Peninsula Archer has reported significant average cobalt grade of 0.2% Co wover a broad 8m downhole intercept (from 30 to 38m).
- Copper - sheeted quartz vein hosted gold within siltstones / sandstones at Wonna near Burra and at Riverton within the Watervale Sandstone.
- Barite - Archer has identified numerous outcropping barite veins at the Beltana Barite Project where the company has discovered API drilling grade barite.